[HTML9] Top Menu

 

Search

The Two Pots

There was a heavy flood in a river. After three days the flood subsided. Among many other things, a copper pot and a earthen pot were floating side by side in the river.

The copper pot saw the earthen pot and said, "My friend, you are made of soft mud, and are week. Come closer to me, if you wish. I will protect you from harm."

"Thanks for your good feelings for me," said the earthen pot."But I dare not come closer to you. You are so strong and sturdy. I am so weak and fragile. By chance, if we crash into each, I will shatter into a thousand tiny bits. If you are really my well-wisher, please keep away from me."

Saying so, the earthen pot smoothly floated away from the copper pot.
 
KEEP OVER-POWERFUL NEIGHBORS AT A SAFE DISTANCE.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Your remarks here!